Date(s) - 11/26/2016
Downtown Rawlins, WY
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
American Express’s “Shop Small” program encourages shoppers to support their downtown by shopping local the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
A day created specifically for small businesses in downtown Rawlins.
More money spent locally means increased funding for the schools, hospitals, and roads that you, your families, friends and co-workers depend on.
Here is how you can participate
- Shop at any participating downtown business November 28th . See participating business @ rawlinsmainstreet.org.
- While shopping take a unique or silly selfie with the merchandise, shop small poster, and/or the business owners or staff.
- Post your selfie on our Facebook page at Downtown Rawlins, WY- DDA/Main Street or post your selfie on our Instagram with the #downtownrawlisselfie and #shopsmall at DOWNTTOWNRAWLINS for a chance to win $100 in Main Street Money.
- Like your favorite selfie between Dec 1st—4th on our Facebook page. Campaign for families and friends to “like” your selfie. The photo with the most “likes” wins.
- The winner will be announced on the first Festive Friday—December 4th @ 5:15pm at 4th & Cedar St.
- Every Selfie Shows Your Support